- About Us
- Principal's Desk
- Managing Committee
The achievements of each and every student nurtured within our hallowed walls are engraved in the spirit of the school, even if not on the extensive roll of honour. Our students have stepped out into prestigious institutes like the NDA (more than a 100 entries), Naval Academy, AFMC, IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkie, Medical College Kanpur, Medical college Meerut and Marine Engineering College, Kerala, to name but a few.
Apart from academics, our protegees have done us proud in the fields of entertainment (Priyanka Chopra), television (Sudhanshu Pandey) , Photography (Aneesh Bhasin working with international magazines) , Sports (Angad Behl-gold medalist in equestrian events) and Music (Meera Damji working with Shubha Mudgal).
On the Home front, our teams have represented the school in inter state and national level competitions and won accolades. Some of these laurels are:
- Special Prize in "Macfair International" organized by City Montessori School, Lucknow(1999).
- First prize for best model in “National Children’s Science Congress” (1998) in Senior Group and Consolation prize in junior group.
- First in “mime contest” organized by ONGC (2005).This was telecast by Doordarshan in the national forum.
- First in “Surya Sailing Regatta” at Nainital (2009).
- First in Zonal level debate on "Population Stabilization", organized by Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh in partnership with DPS society (2010).
The gallery of achievers is endless. It would be impossible to give each one a mention, keeping in view the constraints of space and time. Some of our brightest stars sparkling in diverse fields are:
- PG Vinay (1993) joined marine engineering.
- Hari Priya Joshi (1994) is among the few women officers to be commissioned in the Indian Navy.
- Neetu Rautela (1994) was among the first few women to be commissioned into the Indian Army.
- Meera Damji (1998) is under training with Shubha Mudgal.
- Anuradha Tarafdar (2003) is presently with Glasgow University on a scholarship, doing research on stem cells and blood Cancer.
- Rahul Vaish (2006) joined IIT Guwahati.
- Aviral Vajpai (2008) joined Marine Engineering (T Chanakya Institute).
- Divya Agarwal (2009) joined IET Lucknow.
- Rahul Gangwar (2010) is with IIT Roorkie.